Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DIRECTIONS: To write a COMMENT, click on the comment line under the topic you want to write about. Type in your comment, CLICK NAME/URL, type in your FIRST NAME ONLY, grade & homeroom (5Y for 5th grade Young). Then submit your comment! THANKS
12 comments:
I wish for peace to fill our school. I wish for students to be nicer to each other so we can all be happier!
I wish so too!
Mine is the peace sign.
I wish to fill our school with Peace too.
I wish peace for evryone.
I wish that peace could find it's way into all our hearts. I wish that no one would be left out or made fun of because they are somehow different. If everyone in the world were the same, it would be a very boring place. Get to know others and love them because they are different. You will both learn something new and will probably find that you have a lot in common!
Art is fun when you are making a pinwheel. It is fun to use water colors. I like doing splat and dry brush because it is fun!
Peace is not cutting down the trees, Peace is kind and fun, Peace is helping each other, Peace is including others, Peace is making new friends, Peace is taking care of the Earth.
Everyone should live in peace.
I wish everybody knew about peace
I think pinwheels are a good way to peace i am going make one at my house and put it in my yeard
Hey Mrs. Rahrig. Whats up. We couldn't find a peace t-shirt anywhere so we made one. We used some of my dads modeling paint , he enters contets and builds models and it is so cool. The t-shirt that we made it is so cool and colorful. I bet you will like it.
Post a Comment