RMS Students

Hey RMS students! I miss you and want to keep in touch! Tell me what you're up to! Did you see any cool art lately?

5 comments:

Alexandra Jester said...

Ms. Rahrig, I really really miss you! I get to have art first quarter at RMS with Mr. Robertson. We start clay next week! I can't wait until your art show this year. PS. You are an awesome Aunt and teacher. Love, Alexandra

Anonymous said...

hey i wish i was at morgan still but i am liking the middle sccool sooo have u done any thing with clay latly if so tell me about it miss u

From kelly fisher

Anonymous said...

I wish you were in 6th rade with us. I wish you were the art teacher in 6th grade but you still can tech my brother. well if you can guess who this is ill be surprise





P.S im eric woodruff

Audrey S. said...

wow, this is cool! honestly, i'm not surprised your the first teacher to put up a blog (cause your class was always AWESOME) btw, this is Audrey (the girl who stayed in from recess for almost a month to finish a CLAY DOLPHIN(but it did turn out good...))

alexandra jester said...

heyyy, i really really miss you! i can not ever wait to see you on wed! so rms is super fun! i wish you would be here with me at rms, but mr.robertson is cool. so see you soon!

love you fav. student
alexandra jester