Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DIRECTIONS: To write a COMMENT, click on the comment line under the topic you want to write about. Type in your comment, CLICK NAME/URL, type in your FIRST NAME ONLY, grade & homeroom (5Y for 5th grade Young). Then submit your comment! THANKS
26 comments:
today in art was so cool i love all of the watercolor designs you are an awesome teacher
I'm really exited about art class this year! I hope it's a grate one.
can we come to art and play on art .com. Art .com is a online website where you can play over 1,000 online art games .
Maybe this year we should make pictures on paper and send them to the U.S Army!
you guys who haven't had Mrs Rahrig B4, trust me, you'll hav fun (RMS isn't as fun as morgan, so enjoy!!)
I think art is so cool. Art is a way you can express yourself and your feeling.
I love your giant Papier Mache pencil. Can we make something out of Papier Mache?
what is it like being a art teacher.
i want to make art hats
send us on a feld trip to art museum.
how is it like being an art teacher
i hope this year it will be the art art class ever!
i hope this year it will be the best art class ever!
Can we make a sculpcher with clay
Rocky, I will add art.com to the Game list on my Art website! Great idea!
Madison, you have a great idea too...I will look into sending artwork to the troops!
Jessica, I love being an art teacher! It's a ton of work but it's fun to be creative all the time and teach about really cool art!
Sean, I'm not sure if we can have a field trip to the art museum, but you can go with your family and friends! The Cincinnati Art Museum is FREE! There is a Contemporary Art Museum in downtown Cincinnati that is super cool as well!
maybe we could make peace wind chimes
Olivia,
Every year each class makes a clay sculpture. Sometimes we do paper sculptures which are fun to make. Papier mache sculpture is the messiest. we can't always get to use every kind of art material but I try to let you use as many as possible.
Can we make something out of paper mache this quarter?
i looooooooved making the wire faces!!!! bravo!!! and maybe we could make recycled sculptures in art class. just and idea. also, my mom and I made heart decorations for our house one time. it had crayon shavings that you ironed underneath wax paper. then you cut out cool designs. we could have different shades of crayon colors that could be made into awesome decor.
My daughter says her teacher is multi-talented and she appreciates it. She especially enjoyed the Blah Blah Oopsy song (wouldn't stop singing it).
Mrs. Conrad,
Thanks for the comment! I love to make my classes as interesting as possible! I am working on recording my Blah Blah Oops song for all to hear! Just be patient!
Hey, I have an idea about the movie we might make in tech. We should research why the artist made it and act out the painting!!
Mallory,
That sounds like a good idea. We will need costumes and props. Or we could use the backgrounds that that I painted for The Scream and American Gothic. Then the paintings could come to life and talk. Great Idea!
You know my brother michael right?
well that song we made in class the blah-blah oopsy song he came home one day and started singing like crazy! pretty soon my brothers jt and matt picked it up and they started doing the same exact thing! By the way michael is in mrs. johnson's class.I wonder if garret's little brother is doing the same thing? anyway I'd like to thank our whole class(mrs. theim's class) for helping make the song!
I showed Mrs. Wood one of the scarfs I crocheted and Mrs. Young said that I need to host an enrichment class for the teachers after school on crocheting. I think that every grandma needs to know how to crochet!!
Great idea! Maybe you can show me first! Let's work on this idea after the art show! Mid May works for me!
Post a Comment